I am a Certified Professional Life Coach, Spiritual Counselor, Energy Therapist, Holistic Pelvic Care™ therapist, and Integrative Somatic Bodywork Therapist (OR LMT #24685) in Southeast Portland, Oregon. Remote sessions are offered to those living outside Portland.
As a practitioner of integrative healing arts, I believe that dis-ease is the body’s way of speaking to what is out of alignment, which stems from emotional and spiritual/energetic imbalances, epigenetic (ancestral) influences, and lifestyle stressors. I facilitate greater health and well-being by viewing your life through the lens of your soul’s development and addressing emotional and energetic imbalances. I draw upon a combination of healing modalities, including energy healing, guided imagery, breathwork, spiritual life coaching, spiritual counseling, resilience and imaginal psychology, neuroscience / neuroplasticity, intuitively guided somatic bodywork, and Holistic Pelvic Care™.
My primary passion is working with women who have experienced trauma which bookmarks their life with a “before” and “after.” The trauma becomes both their story and identity and keeps them feeling stuck and powerless to move forward. Women often learn early in life to focus their time, energy and resources on the well-being and comfort of others. As a result, they minimize or altogether ignore their own physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs and desires. Using a variety of therapeutic modalities, I assist women to prioritize their own well-being and stop letting past experiences dictate their current and future success, health and well-being.
In our work together, you are given the opportunity to not only heal but use the adverse experiences and traumatic event(s) as powerful catalysts for personal transformation and growth. This will allow you to recognize the inherent strengths and gifts cultivated from your experience(s), reclaim your power to use those strengths and gifts as a means toward living a more fulfilling life, and begin steering your life in the direction of fulfillment and success.
Other areas of focus include grief, depression, anxiety, chronic and acute pain, as well as pelvic congestion, abdominal / pelvic adhesions, retroverted uterus, vaginismus, pain with sex (dyspareunia), birth trauma, pre-birth preparation and post-partum pelvic care. I also enjoy working with people during life transitions (big or small) and spiritual crisis / spiritual awakening.
- Energy Therapies
- Spiritual Counseling
- Spiritual Life Coaching
- Holistic Pelvic Care™
- Integrative Somatic Bodywork
(OR LMT # 24685)
- Motor Vehicle Accident
My background, training & professional experience include:
- Integrative Intuitive Somatic Bodywork Practitioner – 20 years of experience (OR LMT # 24685)
- Women’s Holistic Pelvic Care™ practitioner
- Certified Professional “Core Energy” Coach – Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC)
- Interfaith Minister – Ordained by the Colorado Interfaith Seminary, I specialize in teaching transformational spiritual principles & holding sacred space for your personal and spiritual transformation
- Certified Law of Attraction Practitioner
- Energetic Intuitive Healing Practitioner – I was born with all of my intuitive “psychic” gifts intact. As a child, I hid these gifts to remain “off the radar,” so to speak and they became dormant until a car accident and near-death experience in 1999. I began “training” in numerous energetic, healing, channeling, mediumship and other healing modalities, only to discover I was simply remembering knowledge and wisdom I already possessed
- Clairvoyant Medium / Spiritualist – In addition to being clairvoyant (able to accurately “read energy”) I have also fully developed my entire intuitive and spiritual abilities to sense, smell, feel, etc. what is normally beyond the normal human five senses. I also channel energy both in spoken and vibrational frequency through my body to whomever I am working with (even at a distance) so that you benefit from the vibrational frequencies in a body-felt way.
- Soul Seer – meaning that I see who you are as a soul living a human experience, your soul contracts, agreements, lessons, themes and challenges. I see the “real” you, and you are sublimely spectacular!
- #1 Best-Selling Co-Author of Women Living Consciously Book II
- B.A. Communication, graduated magna cum laude from Regis University
- Currently pursuing a M.A. in Counseling, Adams State University
Contact and Scheduling
To schedule an appointment, please call (503) 956-9396 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Online scheduling is available for return patients only and not all available appointments may be shown online.