The body is a dynamic interconnected framework that encompasses a layered complexity within itself. You may not be aware of physical, chemical, or emotional stressors that are wreaking havoc on your overall health because your perception of pain might not be where the problem is. My objective is to search for the root-cause of why you are feeling less-than-optimal while teaching you efficient and practical habits to address these stressors and improve your overall health. I commit to providing a safe, non-judgmental, and inclusive space for every human while empowering you to embody whole health with food, lifestyle, and emotional hygiene. I want to see you thriving so you can focus on what matters most – living life and loving others!
While a chiropractic physician specializes in diagnosing, treating and preventing disorders of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems, we are also trained in holistic health & wellness. I will help you address and correct primary stressors (e.g. physical, nutritional, emotional, environmental). I most frequently encounter, but am not limited to helping:
- e.g. migraines, tension, cervicogenic, etc.
- Acute and chronic body pain (jaw (TMJ), neck, back, shoulders, elbows, wrists, arms, hands, hips, legs, knees, ankles, feet and everywhere in between)
- e.g. osteoarthritis, tennis/golfer’s elbow, sprains/strains, fibromyalgia reprieve, etc.
- Stiffness & limited range of motion
- e.g. frozen shoulder, chronic posture, etc.
- Numbness, tingling, weakness
- e.g. carpal tunnel, sciatica, disc issues, etc.
- Injuries (both traumatic and those caused slowly over time)
- e.g. automobile accidents, workplace injuries, etc.
- Surgery recovery & rehabilitation
- Chronic sinusitis
- Ear pressure
- e.g. otitis media with effusion
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- Lifestyle/nutrition/wellness consultation
- e.g. weight concerns, general health concerns, etc.
- Cerumen impaction (earwax buildup)
If you have never been to a chiropractic physician before and unsure about the ‘chiropractic adjustment’, I am a gentle provider who will walk you through the process to ease any nervous expectations while ultimately listening to you. While the ‘diversified adjustment’ is a valuable part of what I do, it isn’t required, and I will empower you with knowledge of other treatments to make a decision about your preference for care. I utilize other modalities, including but not limited to Gua Sha, vacuum cupping, Muscle Energy Techniques, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, instrument assisted adjusting, posture/gait assessment, kinesiotaping, endonasal technique, nasal specific technique, dietary/lifestyle approaches, practical rehabilitation exercises and various functional health approaches. Please bring your existing bloodwork or imaging (Xray, CT, MRI, etc.) in with you for me to read.
I graduated with highest honors from the Texas Tech University Honors College in 2007 with a double major in cell & molecular biology and general studies (business, chemistry & communications). Here, I worked to emphasize whole health in research with a senior thesis, entitled “A systematic comparison of diabetes mellitus type 2 and polycystic ovarian syndrome”. I was published in Topics in Integrated Healthcare, served in various school, state and national leadership positions, and completed a final rotation with the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs before graduating summa cum laude from The University of Western States in 2018.
To schedule an appointment, please call (503) 956-9396 or email email@example.com. You are welcome to write a review of my services on Google or Yelp. (You must be registered with Yelp to post a review there.)